Wanting more torque!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrailRacer4

Reaction score
What's up guys I want to make my warrior have more torque! Where should I start? With a big bore kit, cams, or what? Port and polish? I'm a noob when it comes to this stuff so please help! I also can't get race fuel. Any help would be great our where I should start!

smaller front sprocket is the easiest and cheapest way to get more torque

Stage one hot cam is pretty cheap and helps with lower end too. But i agree front sprocket is cheapest and easiet but you will lose top speed.

For sure drop a tooth on the front sprocket, Like all other members said its cheap so if you decide you don't like it you can always go back to your stocker. They aint but 8 to 35 bucks for one depending, brand and where you buy it at. Nice warrior in your pic man!!

Yep, dropping a tooth on the front sprocket makes a noticeable difference. If you trail ride you won't miss the top end loss.

That's what I run too, Josh....with a 20" Holeshot XC. I wouldn't recommend it for a stock machine though. Just sounds to me like you need more power. A decent piston, cam, exhaust, intake etc and you should be making enough power to blow through the stock gearing pretty good. Wiseco has an 11:1 piston now, a web .390 would work pretty decent but I think Jeff is running something else that he likes even better and that's saying something, he's a big ole boy, lol! I just don't care for the Hotcams, the power isn't that great and the bike constantly sounds like it's going to grenade under you. Noisy mofo's they are!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back