• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted,,, YFM350.com stickers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHANTOMLORD

Reaction score
Seems there not going to be made again so anyone got any leftover they didnt use, id love two if posible, would love to promote the place that has helped me so much and the poeple that have hooked me up with goods!!!! And i like stickers!!!:haha:

Seems there not going to be made again so anyone got any leftover they didnt use, id love two if posible, would love to promote the place that has helped me so much and the poeple that have hooked me up with goods!!!! And i like stickers!!!:haha:
Agreed!

Hell if one of the skilled guys here would make some ill pay 5.00 a sticker,,,, come on somebody!!!!!!:argh:

go email deadlast at his website guys and someone order stickers! goddamn! its not that hard!

A black t-shirt with noen green YFM350.com would be badass,, even a yamaha logo right under the forum name would be sweet,,,

grey shirt orange letters! cooler for summer than black!

Welp i didnt get any reply to my email to his site!!! so i dont no..thinking its just not worth it to him i gess..

Welp i didnt get any reply to my email to his site!!! so i dont no..thinking its just not worth it to him i gess..

I emailed you right back mang. You seriously got nothing?

It is worth it. As I said time and time again. WHEN I GET MORE DONE, I WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW!!

Latest posts

Back