• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted-Piece off stock carb

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i will check in my pile of parts for one i will let ya know something tomorow night let me know if you find one before then

I have 2 extra carbs at home, I will be able to check and let you know on Saturday!

I have the piece you are talking about! It looks like it is just pressed in? Let me know if you want it! You can hvae it for nothing, just pay for shipping.

Well it seems like it may somehow be pressed in there! I can try and get it out with visegrips or something. I'll let you know.

Is the carb any good at all?? Because mine still works but its pretty much junk... and now with the last few days I have been having problems with it..

Ok.. here is a picture of what I need.. The thread broke off the end of it where the cable goes in.. (not a good picture but you can see what I am talking about..)

e9a01a3c.jpg

That's not the piece I was talking about, I don't have that. Sorry man! I have 3 carbs and I dont see that part on any of them!

Back