• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted flywheel

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1998yamahawarrior

Reaction score
broken keys have destroyed my flywheel mating surface, so I'm in need of a flywheel that will work in a 97-01. I don't have a lot of extra cash right now, so bartering or what ever to make it worth your while works for me. just hit me up and we'll work something out.

Ok let him know if it will work I already text him and he knows he has the stator and **** too motors blown but did run so that's all good maybe swap out your inards to a 02?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

only 97-98-99-00-01 will work with a 98
02 -04 is different
I'm still trying to figure out what's different between them though. I can't imagine the change a magnetic chunk of metal that much.

Ok let him know if it will work I already text him and he knows he has the stator and **** too motors blown but did run so that's all good maybe swap out your inards to a 02?

same thing I said to Ed!! I can't see the pickup point being in a different spot. I know when I updated the motor from 87 stator to 99 the flywheel was setup different because of the 2 pickup coils.

I think the spark signal timing for the cdi is in a different spot I remember pat saying something about it when I was gonna put the 92 motor in #5 back when it blew

Just did a part # lookup for oem flywheels and any will work as long as they are in the years of 90-01. They are all the same part # in that 11 year span, I know someone has to have one sitting around!!!!!!!!

I didn't think they changed them around that much..

dame ya i have a whole bottom end thats fine excetp the one way start beariing but it ran strong it was worth a try

I have one from a 91. The starter clutch on it is bad. I will trade for some motor mounts and an air filter

Just keeping this visible at the top just incase someone else has one to bronc3. Just keeping the line of communication up and open!!! oh I guess this is a bump also!!! LOL

Latest posts

Back