Want to go Faster

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redneck924

Reaction score
well i have an 07 wolvy 450 with a HMF pipe, Stage 1 jet kit, and KN Filter with 25in ITP Mudlite XTRs and its reachin its max at like 52. what else can i do to make it go faster? any sugguestions other than a big bore kit? i raced a 700 grizzly that was stock and beat him till bout 25-30 ft out and then he smoked me

To actually make the wolvy go faster it is either change the size of your tires or have the clutch machined by hauck. The wolvy is limited in speed by the clutch and gear ratio. I have not heard of one ever hitting a rev limiter so a CDI wouldnt help(even if you could somehow find one).

well how hard is the hauck mod to do. ive done all the work on my wolvy myself and would like to keep it that way? what kind of gains would i except out of it? im definetly not changing tire sizes cause we ride the bottoms and there rutted out pretty nice

I think I'm hitting the rev limiter quite often by the way I lose power if I mash the throttle for more than a few seconds. I have to wonder if my belt has grease on it (again).

So there's been no news on an aftermarket CDI box yet?

Good luck

Frosty

Back