Wanna make a bet?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did they know it was you? Did you leave your business card behind or something? When I was in high school most of our shenanigans took place under the cover of night so nobody would be able to identify us. Damn kids these days... YOU NEED A DAMN ROLE MODEL!

HA! Good to see i'm not the only one that thinks it's kinda sad you got caught doing that. We pulled off much more involved and risky pranks that never came back around at us.

haha i blew up a toilet in the girls bathroom at the park... but i did sell my get away bike the next day... wonder if the poor motherfucker got caught? haha.
it's amazing what 4 inches of 1/2 inch pvc pipe will dofull of smokeless reloading powder. and 1 foot of canon fuse stuffed in it :)

you fools need to youtube UnitedTrenches, I suppose all those dude stole those quads too.

I made a pipebomb last winter and set it off outside my house , mom said she was in the bathtub and it shook the whole place and the water in her bathtub was shaking lol and someone said something to the teacher about it like a dipshit and that's how we got caught

It's definitly stolen. The look on his face is like "wonder if I can figure out how to ride this" He dosent look like he even cares that he stole it,, although he looks mixed so part of him had to know it was wrong......................................lol my bad

Back