Walmart lights

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwood

Reaction score
So appeantly it looks like my new lights from Walmart can't handle a 3hr trail ride with a few jumps. I thought it was a good price at only $20.00 but as you can see they didn't last. This was the 1st long ride with them mounted, I saw it come apart when I was in 5th gear and when I went back to get it the back tire had already flattened the metal and broke the lens. Think I can take it back? lol

headlights.jpg

They will i took mine back cuz the bulb was broke and i just didnt feel like trying to find a bulb so i took them back and exchange them out for a brand new set of lights lol.

I put the same ones on a ute I used to have. They did the same thing to me, fell apart. Then I drilled a small hole in the top through the two pieces and put in a little screw so it can't happen again.

Thats a good idea, i bought the rectangle ones with the grill on them, for the front bumper on my ZR2 blazer and they lasted forever, ive hit all sorts of crap with them, including being buried under snow....

ahaha i used a set of these for a 6 hour race and next thing you know i did a lap following another bike in the dark about pissed my pants

Just to let everyone know Walmart took them back, I'm going to drill a hole and put a screw in them this time

I have the same lights on mine .. I never had them fall out but I will screw them in .. they are nice and bright

Latest posts

Back