w00t - Just got this kit for my truck. *Updated*

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some pics!!! These fuckers are BRIGHT!

H4 HID 8000K Bulb:
modifiedH4HID.jpg

Headlight close-up w/glare filter:
HIDheadlight.jpg

No filter standing away from truck:
HIDheadlights2.jpg

HIDheadlights1.jpg

Muah hahahahahahaha!

Why spend the money on upgading the lights?? theres so many others things you can do to a Yoda to make it look cooler for that cash, Brush bar, roll bar, bigger tires, save up for a 3 inch lift, roll pan, cat back, take out that tired 22R 4 banger and put in a small block chevy.

u can take the chevy motor and shuv it the 22r is a good motor relibal motor to me better than a chevy any day

Them lights are bad ass for the money. Can you even buy a lift for around 300 bucks..And if so that doesn't include labor to get put on if you can't do it.

The lift kit isn't really a deal I guess, my buddy ended up paying 2 grand for a lift and we did 90% of the work ourselves.

im not saying them lights aren't cool,

Them lights are bad ass for the money. Can you even buy a lift for around 300 bucks..And if so that doesn't include labor to get put on if you can't do it.

he said save up for a lift kit....

holy **** death you are gonna kill someone, those hurt my eyes just looking at them on here. haha i like them.

Besides the cool factor evilhaze I got the lights to cut through the harsh rain/snow/black country back roads up here; they really improve visibility on and off-road. I am in the market for a lift, my Amsoil/deck plate custom cold-air intake is on the way, I am looking for an exhaust that wont break the bank, nerfs are on the way, and I am looking for a brush guard/bumper & roll/light bar.

*I am very satisfied with the power of the current 6 cyl in there.

Latest posts

Back