vitos key question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MINE SHIPPED ON THE 10 HAVENT SEEN YET SAME Co. SENT 1 NOTICE TO ebay ABOUT IT GOT A REPLY NEXT DAY TOLD ME IT WOULD BE HERE BY FRIDAY ....AND IT'S N O T

installed my key and I will recommend this upgrade to anyone. Im even tell a friend with a raptor 350 to do this upgrade. Very easy installation, the hardest part is getting the flywheel lined up on the key cause visability is minimal.

Woul appriciat it if someone gave me a discription on how to post a thread it doesnt say (new thread) anywhere

It depends on what device your using. If you tell us I'm sure we can help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent him a nasty via EBAY and my key was sent same day got it yesterday

I sent him a nasty via EBAY and my key was sent same day got it yesterday
Dude I sent him like five he blamed usps I called the and the told me he did the electronic filing but never gave them anything to ship.. I read this last night I was like no ****.. And I didnt leave any feed back til I seen what he did to you guys and I left shitty feed back last night that he screwed 3 of my friends over read when you go on lmao..

Seeing that there are tons of questions about it and timing I think someone just needs to make a proper howto.

SUPPOSE to get mine on Friday, the FINALLY get the madcow back together!

I FINALLY fuggin got my key. MADCOW 3.0 is bout to be back to life!!!!!!!

Need to save up and get me a duner yfz rear mount and airbox setup!

SO, trying to find TDC now, i am concerned to make sure I have it exact. I called Vitos and talked to them and they gave me a few ways to find it, but now that I have it all bolted back together, my best bet is to have one of you guys measure your new TDC mark or to make a piston stop and figure it out on my own.

This math can help find the measurement in thousands. OD of flywheel/3.1416/360

Pull the plug and put a screw driver in to find TDC on the piston, then set the cam where TDC would be for the cam. Thats how i've always set timing without looking at the marks.

I'm bring this back from the dead with a question. So tell me if this is correct or not. By installing the new key it moves the flywheel counterclockwise 4 degrees correct? That is from looking at the flywheel from the left side of the machine or the normal rotation of the engine. Just want to make sure i don't put the key in backwards.:iagree:

Latest posts

Back