vibration

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ogener

Reaction score
I was riding a quad my quad today, and when I let off the throttle theres this weird vibration and I can't find whats loose to make it do that. Does anyone have an idea as to what it might be? I hope its not in the motor, I do not want to take the motor apart becuase I'll end up spending to much money in mods :). thanks for your help.

Do you have nerf bars? If so it may be where the nerf bars join at the front of the motor. I had the same problem and that was the root of my problem.

I bet its the upper motor mounts, both of mine broke. The mounts are cheap and it takes like 10 minutes to put new ones on.

I made some custom upper mounts not that long ago out of thicker metal and they dont look broken at all but I will look closer at both the motor mounts and nerf mounts.

I took the headlights off after I tightened the nerf mounts and looked at the motor mounts and I put a headlight gap cover and it still makes the vibration, thanks for the sugestions though. they were all good ideas.

Back