venom winch, elka suspension, over fenders

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ju1c3

Reaction score
i cant speak highly enough of any of these things.

the winch is amazing(the directions sucked). came with everything needed to mount it up. pay close attention to the bolts though. dont tighten them to much. i managed to snap 2 of them. cheep metal. i didnt install the remote switch either. didnt feel like cutting up my plastics for something i dont think i would use. have pulled my stepdad out of the water quite a few times now. his kodiak cant go the same places the wolvy can.

the suspension is awesome too. it also helps i got them at closeout from elka for $325 shipped for a $900 pair of front shocks. remote res and all. the quad turns so much better now. the handling has improved 100%. since they were the remote res shocks, you had to mount it somewhere. i ended up using the frame rails by where the top a-arm connects. they are protected and everything works great. i am going to get some shock covers though to protect my investment. it does pain me to cover them up though because they do have the bling factor going on.

and the over fenders i just found on ebay a few weeks back, those rule too. i am not getting drenched anymore. the only thing i dont like is the way they catch on some of the stuff i go over. oh well its the price to pay. drilling out the holes at the lower part of the back with the tires on sucked. i ended up using a very hot nail to poke through so i could drill from the foot well area to the correct spot. worked out well.

i dont have pics since i got the over fenders on or the suspension, but ill try to get some soon.

ive only had this thing since april and i just keep buying and buying.

memeg4wheeler.jpg

Juice- do you have any better pics of the shocks?

I am looking for a way to make my 07 ride a bit more comfortable over the rocks and roots and have been considering trying some Elkas so would love to hear more about what they've done for you.

Latest posts

Back