Vegas baby VEGAS

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slamdam97

Reaction score
My girlfriend and I are flying out today at noon. My boss is footin the bill and sending me to the SEMA show. I've never been to vegas before so I'm pretty psyched. I'll have lots of pics when I get home Thursday night. If I get time I wanna try to find somewhere to rent quads and go duning. See y'all lata!

sweet have a nice trip out there yea try to do some dune riding i want to do some this summer maby

Vegas would be cool, our boss is paying for the crew to go to mexico all inclusive this year

What do you do that you get to go to the SEMA show? You're a lucky guy, I'd love to check it out.

hes the shop leader at an aftermarket automotive shop, ive been to sema 2 times...and its amazing....u walk the building for 2 days and still dont see everything.

lots of places to ride here if u need some directions on were to ride im your man so just e mail me or some thing

I'm ba aack... SEMA show was awesome. Only had one day free to check out the "strip" but it was really cool. By the time we walked SEMA all day we could barely walk any more to go do anything. I probably walked like 20 miles this week. Unfortunately I didn't get to go riding at all.

Back