Vee tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChunkyB

Reaction score
Hey guys I don't recall anyone ever talking about these tires on here. My buddy just got a set on his bike and in my opinion a damn nice tire for the price. The rear tread Is nearly identical to a holeshot but deeper tread and softer. I thought another thing that was cool is they make them in a 19" witch is best of both worlds

From ebay was like 260-280 for all of them shipped

You know how ebay is there's 100 of the same thing with 100 diffrent prices found the cheapest vender

Ive talke about them quite a bit on here, Im friends with their main rep and can get you good deals on them if interested.

Well Well Tim maybe sometime in the future I may be needing a new set let me know what kind of deal you can get

Sounds good, just let me know when you need them. Several of my buddies switched to Vee's this year and love em, The most popular tires on the market is GBC's and Vee rubbers right now. At the last GNCC they had 3 different vendors set up for GBC.

I'm on board,see what you can do. Guess ill have to buy a new set of wheels to go with them

yep they are 6 ply, they just released their new Avenger2's. The fronts look identical to ol school shredders/Groundbusters

The first venom vees they came out with were almost identical to holeshot HDs but I can't find them anymore

Sent from my SCH-S950C using Tapatalk 2

how well do they hold up I ride sandy to rocky terrain down low , rocky to muddy in the hills .?

Slash they are perfect for those terrains and conditions, Several of my XC friends have switched to them from Razr2's and GNCC's and they have held up all season of hardcore cross country racing. Actually today at the John Penton GNCC was the roughest race yet and no punctures or problems. VEE Rubber and GBC's have literally took over.

I couldent find the exact tire on VEEs web what kinda price can you get them for ?

Latest posts

Back