Valve seals

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2001hmfwarrior

Reaction score
my warrior recently started smoking alot when you first start it (cold start) but when it gets warm it goes away im pretty sure its valve seals and does anyone know whats involved to change them ?

yea i did but only one person replied yea i know whats involved to do it but i need to know what else is involved in doing it i never did valve seals before thats why im asking again

my warrior recently started smoking alot when you first start it (cold start) but when it gets warm it goes away im pretty sure its valve seals and does anyone know whats involved to change them ?

What color is the smoke?? I have the same issue and from the info I received on here (depending on color of smoke) its just moisture in the exhaust been burnt off at initial start up. Then goes away .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its a blue color and it is oil and i know its the valve seals and i just wanted to know how to take the rocker arms and pins like do you have to use a pulley to do it ?

Last edited:
And what kind of spring compressor tool do i use to compress the springs on the valves?

Back