Upgraded The Grocery Getter

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topdwg

Reaction score
Hey all haven't been on in a while, been working my butt off. I did find the time to put some mods on the truck, what do you all think???

DSC01014.jpg

DSC01015.jpg

DSC01016.jpg

DSC01021.jpg

DSC01018.jpg

DSC01017.jpg

Casey said:
******* bad ass man.

Thanks bro, took me awhile to save the money up, but I finally managed to do it...lol

I would love to see you towing rig if this is your grocery getter. Bad ass!

Thanks man, it is I swear the grocery's go right here:

DSC01019.jpg

Just did a run today and they fit in there perfect...lol

Doesn't look like you have enough room. You know if you buy a whole bin of watermelons they may not fit back their.

Good thing it has a hitch and I luckily have a trailer to pull behind it. I think I'm done now with modding it, if I do anything else it'll be a new hood, I'm not sure though...

With some suspension like that under it you better be planning on taking it off road. I think i might be a little scared to take something that big, expensive, and clean off the pavement though. That's why i always drive beaters, that way i don't have to think twice about scratching the paint or hitting a tree. I actually drove my 98 gmc truck part way through an old camper in the woods last weekend because i went flying around a corner like i was on the raptor, and just kept going straight because the ground was wet. I couldn't even find any new scratches or dents on it, the old and new all blend together lol. If i wanna impress the ladies i gotta look for the real country ass girls though, it's not pretty like yours.

YamaRider said:
With some suspension like that under it you better be planning on taking it off road. I think i might be a little scared to take something that big, expensive, and clean off the pavement though. That's why i always drive beaters, that way i don't have to think twice about scratching the paint or hitting a tree. I actually drove my 98 gmc truck part way through an old camper in the woods last weekend because i went flying around a corner like i was on the raptor, and just kept going straight because the ground was wet. I couldn't even find any new scratches or dents on it, the old and new all blend together lol. If i wanna impress the ladies i gotta look for the real country ass girls though, it's not pretty like yours.

I'll be honest she want be seeing to much off roading. I've always liked lifted f-250's and when I bought mine i had always planned on lifting it, just because I thought they looked bad ass up in the air. Plus this is my only means of transportation, besides my wife's car and I really can't afford breaking stuff. Paying what I paid for the lift and tires sucked and having to pay again would kill me....LOL I was shocked once I priced all this stuff, what you see in the magazines on prices doesn't mention half the stuff you need. I'm thinking about getting a beater, maybe a small old SUV like an Explorer, who knows. As for the real country ass girls I know all to much about that, the wife is from TX. I leave for Iraq soon and I'm afraid to leave the keys...LOL

VERY BAD ASSSSSSSS.....I plan on modding my dodge 2500 out some more here soon....when the money allows so. Its got a 3in on it now and a ram intake, some beefy tires, a megaflow exhaust (sounds real mean) but other than that its almost stock. You got any pics of it new? To compare it.

deadlastracing said:
VERY BAD ASSSSSSSS.....I plan on modding my dodge 2500 out some more here soon....when the money allows so. Its got a 3in on it now and a ram intake, some beefy tires, a megaflow exhaust (sounds real mean) but other than that its almost stock. You got any pics of it new? To compare it.

Hey thanks man, I love the way Dodge 3/4 tons look! Sounds like you have a pretty nice ride, is it a diesel or gas? Here's a crappy pic of what it looked like stock...

S6301890.jpg

This is actually the day I brought it home...

the dog looks confused as to why you bought a stocker......I'm sure hes much happier now!

thats ****** awsome bro! honestly thats the first time iv seen fox shocks on a truck...i bet they cost yah...but deff worth it!

an after market hood would make it mean.....love your taste

haha...love the dog too....boxers are the best!

Man I keep forgetting I have this posted, sorry all. Anyway thanks everyone for the compliments! I know I said I was done modding, but I couldn't help it. I'll post up some pics on what I did later on, it's pretty cool!

As for the foxes and price, yea they were a pretty penny, but I think they were worth it.

Latest posts

Back