updated pictures updated again!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xrxmxcx

Reaction score
these pictures SUCK, i will update them wednesday!!!!

graphics will be here wednesday i believe, tires and wheels friday, then its done, until i save money for powdercoating

Picture022.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture021.jpg

its sitting in the corner bieng a good little girl... haha

its my trail bike now, the yz is my race bbikeee, duhhh

um ...... im thinking your missing the icecream.... you got the cherry but where is the icecream(warrior)

What the **** are you talking about now? All you've done the last few days is post comments that don't make a damn bit of sense. Are you off your sped meds or something? :p

[quote:xrdwq9t2]um ...... im thinking your missing the icecream.... you got the cherry but where is the icecream(warrior)

What the **** are you talking about now? All you've done the last few days is post comments that don't make a damn bit of sense. Are you off your sped meds or something? :p[/quote:xrdwq9t2]

He tried to explain it to me. Don't ask.....

I have to reschedule his labotomy.... :p

Ah, i see. Make sure you get him checked out by a professional before he's left alone with the other children again.

He was making an attempt at humor. But it was a streeeeeeeetch.

You know what they say: The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree.

very nicee brother. youre gettin hipers with red rings right? mxrs would look sweet

Latest posts

Back