UPDATED 350 PICS

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaha350r

Reaction score
heres my 350 got my shocks and a arms on today... tell me what u think and if its good enough for the elites??

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture013.jpg

lookin good, got any other shots of the bike with the a-arms and shocks??????ooo and what kind of a-arms of them???

ok umm im gettin around to cuttin them i was gonna do them today but i had to put the shocks on and align the front that took forever and the a arms are american star manufactoring i kno they on ebay and they are the fully adjustable arms they were like 600 or sometin

I wouldn't say it's ready for elite quite yet. Do you have any engine mods? And i'd definitely lose those stickers on the back fenders. It's just my opinion, but I think they look shitty.

looks good man. Where did you get those elkas from?

Yea nicebike bro...but im whit yamarider i dont like all the sticker's on the back fender's in stuff..but the a-arm's in shock's r nice..

put out a mod list of all thats done to it. get a graphic kit or something to make it look good. and you'll probably be elite material before long :)

I like the fenders uncut but the stickers are a little tacky. A couple well-placed ones look good, but those are just like aisles in a grocery store. Otherwise it looks awesome!

[quote:xbw4jpge]tell me what u think and if its good enough for the elites??

try winning quad of the month first...........[/quote:xbw4jpge]

yup try that first!!!! I was planning on picking up them same a-arms you got, but im gonna order my nerfs from alba first!!

ok umm im gettin around to cuttin them i was gonna do them today but i had to put the shocks on and align the front that took forever and the a arms are american star manufactoring i kno they on ebay and they are the fully adjustable arms they were like 600 or sometin

The most expensive a arms that american star makes are like 449 bucks. The ones that are 339 have almost all of the same features, i hope you didnt pay 600 bucks for american stars.

the only difference in those arms are the joints they use...the more "expensive" ones have more adjustment with the hiems......and yes 600 bucks is NUTS !!!!

I wouldn't say it's ready for elite quite yet. Do you have any engine mods? And i'd definitely lose those stickers on the back fenders. It's just my opinion, but I think they look shitty.

dont have to worry bout them cuz most of them are screwed up after croom so im gonna take them off

I wouldnt cut the fenders but thats just me, id maybe trim them up a little bit. Cutting them to me doesnt look good, the only cut ive ever liked was 53raptors.

But it looks really good as it is. I cant wait till i get my arms

Back