update on my warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schppppeeiiddiiiee

Reaction score
FINALLY it is almost back together... tomorrow i get to take her for a test ride(snow, sleet , or rain, or sun)

i put i na new clutch( which works SUPERBly)
cut my lid and jetted it( still i nthe process)
got my rear shock installed( got it today for FREE!!!! woot)

still gotta put the skid plate on too. but other than that it is DONE

picture1038ci.jpg

picture1094sn.jpg

picture1146qd.jpg

picture1159dh.jpg

this is with full raptor suspension
picture1123xj.jpg

this is the stock location
picture1132qj.jpg

i just adjusted the needle.. man what a pain.. took me an hour =-o o well.. take me about 30 mins to slap her back together tomorrow and i can give a full ride report ^_^

wow it RIPS... i hope the jetting is good.. it sounds great and has optimal power throughout the powerband... the rear shock needs to be adjusted loose just a tad more and it will be good.

will it hurt anything?...i want the back high

I assume that your talking about ball joints...and they dont mess anything up dude. And arent really THAT expensive compaired to works or elkas.

nope.. but i would suggest getting +2 a arms.. man if i had those.. the raptor fronts would be perfect..

Good to hear its running nice. How do you like the full raptor suspension?

By any chance, do you recall where you got that Danger sticker? All of the guys I ride with have honda's except for one other guy has a blaster..., and I NEED that Danger sticker. (ohh btw, my quad is faster theirs ::))
~Bill

my buddy got it for $5 off of ebay... like a couple years ago.. i saw it and was like.. man i gotta have this.. he went .. O K...

btw the full raptor suspension is NICE... really soft.. only thing i don't like is soemthing if i am on the brakes and i go into a corner the front dips and tends to want to 3 wheel... other than that i love it... it slides REALLY good now also..

although i checked my plug after running in the top end... and i am still lean :(....

Latest posts

Back