Two new warriors

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dthbypsi

Reaction score
in my search for a 200x i somehow came across these two warriors

01111_4HDRsBhcwxC_600x450_zpsc9ff361b.jpg

picked them both up for 900$ and they run. yay..haha. ive owner 3 other warriors before and i couldnt pass these up. i will take some pictures when they are all cleaned up. think 900 was a fair price for the two of them? and does anyone have a front bumper laying around?

Last edited:
Hell of a deal man!! Awesome find, I will have a few aftermarket bumpers for sale in a week or so, If you don't find one by then.

ok cool i will keep you in mind for the bumpers. i bought these more or less as spare quads, for family and friends to ride. i have to strip that nasty red paint off the foot wells, grab bar and axle, but other than that not a bad deal i thought. i think the black one is a 02, and the blue one im guessing somewhere in the 92+ range. i have to check the vins

Hell of a deal. Looks like a lot of spray paint, but still. Nice snag.

hmm, i'd be skeptical myself. 900 seems like a good deal, but my luck one bottom end would take dump and the other topend would be shot lol. hopefully thats not the case though haha

... but my luck one bottom end would take dump and the other topend would be shot lol.

Isn't that what we all want? The bottom end of the fit girl and the rack off the fat one?

Mix - match - viola! No-talent YouTube sensation (insert your favorite Kate Upton like name here).

Last edited:
well i finally decided to do some work on both of these. they both started up first push of the button, red one needed a solonoid and a key, cleaned both carbs, some fresh gas and they run good. the red and black one im going to sell, and the old one i decided to tear down and keep :tup: decided to replace every bearing and bushing possible, and strip off all that nasty paint, both off the whole bike and the plastics (i used a special urathane bumper stripper, spray on wash off, doesnt hurt the plastic, or metal, or powdercoat) im pretty pumped how its going to turn out!, just need some more time to work on her. im going to keep updating this thread and adding pictures as i do work for whoever is interested.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back