twas a long night b4 wednesday

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xj4m3

Reaction score
this week my buddy and i decided to put flames on his pickup. We started monday at 7 after he got off of work and got done around 12 with primer. Tuesday we started at 6:30 and finished up at 6 the next morning. Needless to say i didnt make my 9:00 class wed. morning. This is my first set so dont flame me!! ;D
johnstruckRS.jpg

johnstruckhood.jpg

johnstruckLS.jpg

it would have looked better if it were less symetrical (idk what its called) like if you got free with the flames and didnt make all of them exactly the same

it looks good for a 1st timer...i like to airbrush also

It was definatly a learning experience, i was glad to do it though bc it didnt cost me anything and i got the first set done now. He was happy with how it all looked so thats all that matters to me. The only part we goofed on was the fenders, they could have been better but hey it was late and we were tired. lol

it would have looked better if it were less symetrical (idk what its called) like if you got free with the flames and didnt make all of them exactly the same

lets see you do anything even close to that

[quote:n0pqvube]it would have looked better if it were less symetrical (idk what its called) like if you got free with the flames and didnt make all of them exactly the same

lets see you do anything even close to that[/quote:n0pqvube]

You should have seen what he did to his brother Neon before it went to the crusher!

The guy that towed it away must have felt like such an ass...lol

yeah man!!!thatthing was sweet...we did a flat yellow base and some really cool silver flames and then did the outer humps on the hood a different color and then we signed our ''logo's'' on the hood

my brother would walk outside and just playing around punch kick or hit the car with something...it had soooo many dents

Latest posts

Back