Turning over slow?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warriorfreak99

Reaction score
Like I haven't had enough trouble with this rebuild, my starter is turning really slow when i hit the button. Battery is fully charged and it has a new stator. Still only gain 0.04 volts on the battery when the bikes running though. Brand new and junk. But anyway what do you guys think it is?

Verify TIGHT and CLEAN electrical connections on battery, relay, and starter. Make sure ground is tight and clean as well.

is yours getting good fire? sometimes mine will turn until either the battery dies or it floods

Yes im getting good fire, I think its a bad starter honestly, ordered one friday for it hope its here soon!

Well mines acting strange too, brand new battery, new Starter relay, top end rebuild. Most of the time the Starter relay will just "BUZZZZZ". Bad battery maybe?

Oh yeah, all electrical connections have been cleaned and Di electric greasy applied

marc that sounds like a selinoid. Try jumping the posts of relay with a screwdriver. They have been known to be bad upon arrival.

Latest posts

Back