turn signals on a warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simon

Reaction score
So i decided to put turn signals on my warrior to make it street legal, and i have a question if anyone has ever done it? If yes how where did you mount the turn signals? And whats the list of things needed to put the turn signals on.

It's not possible to make a warrior street legal if you live in the US. Or any sport quad.

well, thats the point, i dont live in the US :)

Damn you.

warriorbar-1.gif

03 Yamaha Warrior
PRM front bumper
AC nerfs
3 1/2" rear spacers
Custom slip on
More to come
check out my vids on YouTube
-Atv Mayhem

if ill get any help i promise to share some pictures with the warrior on the streets!

What about right above the rear grab bar?

warriorbar-1.gif

03 Yamaha Warrior
PRM front bumper
AC nerfs
3 1/2" rear spacers
Custom slip on
More to come
-Atv Mayhem

You can make them street legal just not on the highway I believe

warriorbar-1.gif

03 Yamaha Warrior
PRM front bumper
AC nerfs
3 1/2" rear spacers
Custom slip on
More to come
-Atv Mayhem

Nope because they have a solid rear axle, no diff. So DOT won't let quads on the roads

I've done quite a bit of research on this lol

What about right above the rear grab bar?

yeah i thought about it, it may work, i also thought about putting the front turn signals on the head lamps, but just cant think of a really good place for the back ones, so they would look good and it wouldnt be very easy to brake them of

Nope because they have a solid rear axle, no diff. So DOT won't let quads on the roads

I've done quite a bit of research on this lol

People build trikes out of streetbikes. You would have to register it as "custom"

warriorbar-1.gif

03 Yamaha Warrior
PRM front bumper
AC nerfs
3 1/2" rear spacers
Custom slip on
More to come
-Atv Mayhem

U should look for some "bug eye stalk" signals like they put on street bikes. Can't find a pic of what I mean but should look cool with some modding

the front ones need to be somewhere higher, they cant be under the fenders because they wont be visible for other drivers

Back