TRX700xx v.s raptor 700r

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazzo16

Reaction score
i was at the yamaha honda dealer today. and the trx just kills the raptor is everything. the thing has amazing ground clearance. what do you guys think?

It all about whether or not you believe in a solid rear axle or not.

if your running slow trails or baja the honda will win every thing else the rappy is going to destroy it because of the weight difference and the rappy has more power potential

Yesterday when I was riding there was a raptor 700 cruisin around and the only thing it seemed to have a problem with was jumping but that could of easly been the rider.

I have saw the R fly through the air, and no, not a little jump. And, you cant get Barker Duals for the XX lol.

Apparently you havent ridden a Big 3 700R?

haha silly little boy :p there's not much i've not rode thats made by the big 4 jap companies. i've rode all the raptors... they got the power thats for sure but i love honda! they'll always be the best in my book for my style of riding and i love the IRS on the XX! they did it right where polaris failed. but any this is a yamaha forum and i own a yamaha so i'll shut up about my on going lust for honda's <3

ur fine bout your love but i dont want them ive seen waaaaay tomany goofs that hondas made i havent seen but one or two from yamaha but thats just me

lol you can't wheelie on a 700xx eithier because the rear suspenion cant make up its mind so you will start leaning left or right

Back