trip to the mountains of Cordoba

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is amazing man!! Are you living there ? ,another great place to ride for 3 or 4 days is san luis argentina, nice clean warrior , I understand that the warriors are expensive in argentina

Hi daro2244, I live here, 35 km (21.7479 mi) of the mountain, the mountainous cord of San Luis is the continuation of de cordoba cordon. This cord is much more beautiful by the many rivers, arrollos and affluent of water. I'll post more photos soon
And yes the warrior here is much more expensive. The dollar change is U$S 1 = $ 4 Argentine pesos.
the warrior model 1999 is around of 6000 dollars here.

wow, great pics and looks like a sweet place to ride. that is a lot for a '99 warrior.

Hi daro2244, I live here, 35 km (21.7479 mi) of the mountain, the mountainous cord of San Luis is the continuation of de cordoba cordon. This cord is much more beautiful by the many rivers, arrollos and affluent of water. I'll post more photos soon
And yes the warrior here is much more expensive. The dollar change is U$S 1 = $ 4 Argentine pesos.
the warrior model 1999 is around of 6000 dollars here.
that is way to much for a warrior wow for my 2005 warrior i only payed 100 dollars for it off of my causen last month and i had to buy a motor for it because it had none on it my friend sold me a motor that ran for 150 and when i got every thing on it put toghter i pop started it and he did not tell me the motor was beefed up and i lose control of it and hit a bank going down the road where i pop started it

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sttttteeeeeeeeeaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome place to ride!

Back