Tried to steal my Raptor!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yuana

Reaction score
Yesterday when I came home at about 15:45 I drove my car to the back of my house where I normaly never park. as soon as I stopt I saw two a$$holes starting to run, I ran after them as fast as I could but they jumped the damn fens and disappeared. I jumped I my wifes BMW and looked in the neighborhood, in the mean time I called my partners from work and they came with their patrol cars and we looked everywhere but nothing. after a while we found a pick-up truck Toyota Hi-Lux dubble cabine with the mirror style windows driving passed us and I took there number plate because my wife told me she saw that truck drop of the two guys in our neighborhood. We lost the car after a couple of blocks :mad:
After I got back home I checked out the damage, They cut the key ignition wires and hotwired them already, it looked like they started the bike already and tried to drive of but I have a disc brake lock that they didn't see so they jammed the disc brake stuck and couldn't drive of. Damn lucky!!!!!
First off they where very lucky to get away because my wife knows I would have make them pay and my boss said it was to bad my new weapon permit was not finished yet because I had a sweet chance to shoot them in the a$$.
My boss is investigating the situation together with the chief of department joy riding, the number plate came back with a long list of problems with these individuals. I'll keep you guys posted when we get them, don't worry fixed the ignition already and will be riding again.

Holy **** man thank god u had the brake locked. Dont you keep ur atv in a shed or garage or somthing?

They werent niggers, they were "undocumented immigrants". Im going to my garage right now and cable locking my quads and my trailer, thanks for the reminder and glad the didnt get your ****.

No i'm not a cop, I work in the security business (alarm monitoring and follow up) but here on the Island we do carry our firearms and work like cops. Most people mistake us in the night shift with S.W.A.T. mostly because we wear the navy tactical clothing, have our guns in the thigh holsters and also have times that we carry the franchi automatic shotguns or AR-15's. My boss (owner of the security company) thou is also a cop and also goes to the states everytime for training. Don't worry man we will get them!!! ;D

I don't have a shed but will be ordering one soon, I have my bike (raptor 350 SE) at my mother in laws house right now in the meantime. She has 13 dogs, camera's troughout the house and yard, 2 big gates and a 38 special!

This is a good reminder for the most, it is very easy to steal a quad so please use a good lock on your bikes. If you guys have some money left buy a brake disc lock, it's small and in my case very good. It really stood up to the test!!!

Dude, all you need to get is a security system comprised of your good friends to put an end to that. Course your friends names need to be Smith, Wesson, Heckler, Koch, Winchester, and Remington. ;D Sorry to hear about that, but glad to hear nothing was stolen.

Remember kids, when you squeeze your gun, you make bad people go away.

A local motor cycle shop or you can take a good bike lock and run it threw the wheels+Disk so it wont spin. that works too but it will be easier to take a Lock breaker and break it

They don't always make that much of a difference though. It's easy to pick up the back and and push the quad around. Most thieves won't start them up anyways, so they don't draw any attention to themselves. Just chain that thing to something solid.

dam dude that would have reallly sucked if they got it

idk what id do if my warrior was gone one day lol

Ok guys small update on the sons of bitches that tried to steal the bike.
We know where they live and who they are the cops know that they are known for stealing bikes and cars. They are busy together with my boss to raid the place it has a big ass wall around the house but that won't be a big problem with SWAT on the case. I offered to blow up the wall for free but said that wasn't needed (to bad!!). I informed the cops already that if they don't do anything soon "I WILL". My solution is a bit different then theirs so the choice is theirs.
I'll keep you guys posted!!

hahahahaahaha Take those bitches yourself.

Better yet go steal there truck, show those mother fuckers how it feals, then take them out. hahahaha

Latest posts

Back