Trails Section

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave85zxt

Reaction score
What does everyone think about starting a section in the board for people to list trails and links to sites to find good trails? We could add pictures, maps etc. Might be a nice thing for the people to find new places to ride.

I've been thinking of that for quite some time now. Good idea, we should post pics of the trails as well so we know what to expect from them as well. I'll be posting quite a few pics of the systems in the LP of MI this summer, wait till I get a vid of my motor blowing up on nitrous going up the bull gap hillclimb.

It would be good for planning trips but for checking out different specific places I like this one: http://www.just-add-dirt.com They added a forum for NY but nobody seems to be contributing to it yet...lol.

It is just too much to put into one forum if it will be different trails and riding plans IMO.

Yeah I would agree with you kreed that it would be too much. I joined that forum the first time kreed posted and and although the traffic is slow they are still growing so you must give them that benefit. But I do check it almost daily to see if there are any people around my in good ol Kentucky!

I check it daily as well. But there are several good'ole boys from the harta'dixie on there.

The trails section is a great idea!! We should make it like the YFM350 members map, but instead label the riding areas and post some pics. Everyone will have easy access to the map.

Back