Traded the 01 warrior for this

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YAMAHAULER

Reaction score
Broke down and traded my much in need of tlc 01 warrior for this 96 Arctic Cat ZR 580 sled along with a complete parts sled just got the new recoil bolted on tonight and she fired right up and purrs like a big nasty pooty cat!
gonna take her out this weekend

Last edited:
That brings back lots of fun memories, mostly bar hopping memories, booze cruising, and one very painful memory. I wrecked my Wildcat 650 at about 100mph and broke my back. 3 steel rods in my back, spinal fusion, and one completely numb leg later I would still jump on one and give it hell. Have fun and keep the shiny side up.

well traded the zr580 for this 92 Wildcat 700

then I purchased this 93 Prowler 440

and then I traded the Wildcat 700 and Prowler 440 for this

98 Ski Doo MXZ 500 r.a.v.e

I have no clue about any of these machines, I have never rode one in my 30 years, I can honestly say I have only seen a few in person. The yellow one looks mean!!! Ive seen a lot them in the Xgames and they all look fun as hell, I would love to ride one

That MXZ is the Sled to own. I had one of those before, and had a blast on it!! Mine was a 670 though, with a 144 track.

Latest posts

Back