• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TRADE: my good complete carb for a couple parts I need....good deal for you

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firechicken93

Reaction score
I have a 96 warrior carb, it probably has a lot of hours on it but it works fine. stock jetting, the clip that holds the little fuel stopper to the bowl has been replaced by a peice of wire but it doesn't effect anything. also missing some of the throttle cover screws and the bowl screws are pretty worn(I'd just replace them). Just trying to be honest about the carb, like i said it works fine. I just had it apart and cleaned it to compare it to my other carb. I'm keeping the 2000 model and selling this one.

I want to trade for some combination of the following: an air box, rear sprocket hub, rear carrier, new rear end bearings, stock rear skid, front or rear tires, front wheel bearing....might also consider a nice aft. market front bumper but I'd rather have the important stuff I need to ride!...

I figure the carb is worth 75 bucks on here so thats the trade value. pm me or comment if interested. and yes i can get pics but you will have to wait for the weekend. i also have a complete running motor needing rings pm if interested.

thanks,
-calvin

I have air box , carrier, sprocket hub and may have the bearings in hubs I will have to check that they are not sloppy they where in a blaster hydro brake conversion I tried,

western NC.... where? I'm metro atlanta

nope, thats the 2000 carb that's on it, and it's a jetting issue. this is the 96 carb from the motor that came on my quad. It ran good but the motor needed rings so i traded an ipod for a 2000 motor/carb and swapped it all out. I've had the carb all apart, it is an older carb but its in good working order, the bowl and guts were cleaner than the 2000 but it has more hours on it so i kept the 2000. I can go into pretty extensive detail before we make a deal. My number is 828-284-1925, if you want, you can call and we can talk about the carb. If we trade I want you to now exactly what you are getting. If I don't pick up leave me a message.

thanks,
-calvin

let me uncover my stuff and check the hubs and bearings today...sorry been tearing the swinger down and pricing bearings and forgot about your carb

BTW is it a single cable carb?

Ok got the airbox and lid (has at least one self tapper screw from lid to box) have the sprocket hub (worn sprocket) have the carrier (one inner race missing and looks like a bag of hammered ****) but should be sevicible, both front hubs spin good with no slop (I remember puting in 2 6204 bearings while fooling with them as to where ???)

also spotted a rear disk and hub back there

hey, sorry its taken so long to reply, i've been sick with the flu and haven't been on here as much as i would like. I bought an airbox a couple weeks ago and it is on it's way to my house. I'm appreciate your honesty about the parts, since the airbox is the most important thing i need and i have one on the way it kind of kills the trade. But give me a week to see if the airbox comes. if i got ripped off and it doesn't show i will definitely be interested in trading.

Update: i broke the damn accel pump trying get it unstuck. so whoever buys it will have to use the bowl and accel pump off their old carb. 20shipped considering the recent retard damage caused by me.

Back