total carnage, pics inside....BAD!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'00 WO-YA!

Reaction score
Shenandoah Valley, between the Blue Ridge mountain
Well guys, Friday evening I got my old dog out just to play around, riding some wheelies...just having some fun. Here's how it ended.
IMG-20130407-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20130407-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20130407-WA0003.jpg

HOLY MOTHER EFFING ****!!!! that is the worst thrown rod I've ever seen!!!
Is that a weisco piston? If so call em up and say its all their fault! :evilface:

The only engines I have ever seen actually THROW a rod was a D9 Dozer running wide open on just ether and a pulling tractor running alcohol!!! It is a WILD noise for sure! Bummer man, sorry for your loss Thats WILD

Last edited:
What the ****. CRAZYness. I have never seen this happen before on a wardog engine. Insane.

i actually have seen worse. when one of my scag walk behinds threw a rod it shattered most of the internal parts, the piston was broken into several pieces, the oil pan had a baseball sized hole, it had 1.5 inch thick gears shattered in to little slivers and fucked up the cylinder. pain in the ass. i feel your pain buddy sorry to hear about that

Wish I could afford to buy a new one, Alex. I just want money to get my spare running. Guys if any if you have a stock bore JE piston that's bad but useable for mock you need it please. Also looking for a deal on a 85mm 12.1 JE, maybe even another .450 cam.

Latest posts

Back