Top speed

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the help but iv been hearing a lot of different answers from different pple at different forums. iv got answers as low as 45 and as high as 70. ::)

what do u think it might be with hmf sport slip on, hmf jet kit, and twin air air filter, also whats the stock hp, and whats the hp with the mods i listed, lol sry if im asking too much

I've always read 62. There was a site that had em all listed but I can't find it now :(

I think the last time dirtwheels did a top speed comparison was in 1998 or something, the 400ex was the newest quad on the comparison. Unless they did one since then, which I don't think they did.

If so, thats not the one I was referring to. There was one that had all the new quads two years ago. The 660 was the fastest stock at 73 or 74, with the 450r, YFZ, banshee and couple others over seventy as well. Raptor 350 was 62 by it and all the figures looked legit from my experience. My bros new 660 at the time was right on 73 by a car's speedometer.

Opened up, top speed on a stock suspention and tires Warrior on gravel or lose dirt is pretty scary. Even with good tire's the stock suspention drifts at that speed.

when your not riding a warrior, it's easy to think it's slow, like most people do.

but to be honest, it's fast when you get on the thing! sometimes I think I want a faster quad but then when I go riding... I say this thing is fast enough..

mine has a K&N airfilter and maxxis razr tires thats the only thing that isn't stock..

I also heard that the warrior has 18 HP... I would think it would be more then that

but whatever, it's fast!

Opened up, top speed on a stock suspention and tires Warrior on gravel or lose dirt is pretty scary. Even with good tire's the stock suspention drifts at that speed.

Especially with crosswinds, I was going side to side and taking up most of the road when I tried. :p

If so, thats not the one I was referring to. There was one that had all the new quads two years ago. The 660 was the fastest stock at 73 or 74, with the 450r, YFZ, banshee and couple others over seventy as well. Raptor 350 was 62 by it and all the figures looked legit from my experience. My bros new 660 at the time was right on 73 by a car's speedometer.

Thats the one im talking about too. If it wasnt dirtwheels then idk what it was then.

Latest posts

Back