• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tons of parts for sale, mostly oem.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beamesy7

Reaction score
I have tons of left over parts from my last few builds. Let me know what you may be lookong for and we will work it out!! Cdi boxes for a 1987, one for a 1988 and one from a 1992. Complete wirin harnesses for those years also. Chassis parts, motor parts etc etc!!!

No body needs a damn thing¿¿¿????!??? Ive got seven parts machines sitting here, chances are if you need it i have it!!!

A complete wiring harness for a 1998?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing like stealing thunder, couldnt pm him about it instead of cuttin my throat in front of me?? Anyways, i KNOW my 87 cdi is good and i also have the rest of the sytem to go with it. Predator, no i do not have a 98 harness, 1987Warrior, i do have a lower left replaceable. Pm for prices.

Nothing like stealing thunder, couldnt pm him about it instead of cuttin my throat in front of me?? Anyways, i KNOW my 87 cdi is good and i also have the rest of the sytem to go with it. Predator, no i do not have a 98 harness, 1987Warrior, i do have a lower left replaceable. Pm for prices.

calm thy titties man. i was already buying a bunch of 87 stuff off him anyway. thats why he said something.

I'm looking for an air box lid, an aftermarket front bumper, a rear brake caliper. If U have any of this let me no please.

Just bought my first warrior this week and shes pretty rough. Im looking for a few parts so could you shoot me a pm

Engine to fit 01 warrior?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back