Tomorrow's the day - YAY!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2xtreme

Reaction score
That's right.

Tomorrow is my first day on the quad since the 'Collar Bone Incident' and the 'Carrier Rebuild Fiasco'.

Don't plan on getting too crazy, as the bone is not quite 100% calcified.

Yes, I'm a little psyched. I've been grounded for what seems all summer.

Anyway, wish me luck and hopefully I'll return in one piece. :cool:

hey fruity your going riding. don't break anything again to keep you off the quad for what seems like forever again. get some pics while your riding.

What a conincidence, the same deal for me tommorow. Just got the ole' Warrior running yesterday, and for the first time since spring I'm going riding.

Ok , I missed that post or wasnt around.........
What ya do to your collar bone?

Oh and keep the jumps under 10 ft. of air..............
Dont wanna aggravte the old injury!

Ok , I missed that post or wasnt around.........
What ya do to your collar bone?

Oh and keep the jumps under 10 ft. of air..............
Dont wanna aggravte the old injury!

he tried to go off a 7 foot dropoff (huevos moment) and couldent get the front up causing it to nosedive to the ground and him go flying into the ground then breaking the collar bone and he drove home (45 min ride) with it tied up in a tow strap, and then we had to cut his layers of clothes off cause he couldent move and he was chilled to the bone....there you go thats he story

Well that sounds kinda nasty!.................

Ummmmmmmm Dont lettem do that any more!

welp, I made it back in once piece!

Only mishaps were a twisted ankle and a bee sting. Little bastard got caught under my chin strap and got a little pissed. lol

Just a short ride (about 4 hours) to get used to being back on it. I didn't even air it out. Well, twice but little shorties of some whoops.

OK.....Ya broke your collar bone last time out..............

the bee sting isnt to bad (if yor not allergic like me)
But ya twisted your ankle also!!!!!!!!!! Dam dude your not the lucky one are you? : )

i know...if he had some riding boots, you wouldent have twisted your ankle

Oh, I'm sorry.

I'm spending all my money on THE ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD AND THE FOOD IN YOUR GUT!!!!

Ya...this sport sounden dangerous here, I'm leaven my flip flops at home next time!

9 thats why im gettin rid of them. i wear a 10 1/2 and can still fit in them its just tight. i only want $45 for them cause i got them for free when i bought my warrior.

im not sure. like i said before i wear a 10 1/2 {in sneekers}and the boots are 9's and i can fit in them, so he should be able to wear them without a problem.

Latest posts

Back