Todd from Eastern PA

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DallmannTodd

Reaction score
Hello Forum,
I am Todd, from Eastern PA, and am new to the forum. I got into ATVing because of the Wolverine. I love crossover between sport and utility. After I bought my 1998 Wolverine I discovering riding alone is fun, but riding with friends is a BLAST. So, I got my 2003 Breeze and 1999 Timberwolf 4x4.
This winter my ATV was stolen, and recovered as more of a carcass than a chassis. But, I am already back in the game, with a 2001 Wolverine I just acquired, and am planning on making this one better than my previous customization.
Anyone who rides DCNR in the Poconos may see me out on the trail from time to time.

-Todd

Hello

Hey Todd. Great to have you. Sorry to hear about your stollen Wolverine, but glad you were able to find another. I just bought a 2001 also.

Shawn

That sucks about your Wolverine getting stolen. Out of curiosity, was it on Ebay sitting on a trailer a little while back? I saw one on there that wasn't too far and thought abou tit as a parts machine...

Back