Today is the day

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilhaze

Reaction score
Today is the day some douche bag is comming to buy my Warrior. Im pretty pissed that I have to let it go, but oh well life goes on, I'll just have to find a nice banshee in a few years.

I was planning on going home and riding it for a few hours before the guy got here, but it's pouring rain right now. I'll snap lots of pics of it before it goes.

Why is he a douchebag??

He wouldn't be coming to buy it if you weren't selling it... ::)

he's a douch casue it's his now and not mine, and he showed up an hour early, I had just left my house and was ripping some donuts in a vollyball pit and I just happened to look back and see a white truck parked near my house, I knew it was him, but I'll be fucked if I wasn't getting screwed out of my last ride, so I proceeded to ride for another 45 minutes, and let me tell you, it was the best damn ride I ever took on that quad.
that was the first time i had ever ridden around my parents place when there was no snow, there is tons and tons of riding spots there.

As for the reason I had to sell it, i don't get to ride it often when it's stored at my parents, it's an hour long drive and I just bought a car and one of my roommates moved out, so bills are pileing up like a mofo.

That sucks man. My little bro could have been that douchebag but he just doesn't have that kind of money. I would cry if I had to sell my warrior.

I would have to be on my death bed before I will let mine go! It is MINE and I am the only one going to play with it! ;D

I made sure to write down the name of the site on the front page of the owners manual, so hopefully he has a computer and will join up to the site.

I made sure to write down the name of the site on the front page of the owners manual, so hopefully he has a computer and will join up to the site.

Good thinkin'!

wonder what he is going to think when he finds out u called him a douche bag....good thinkin!

Latest posts

Back