Tobacco of any kind discussion!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to dip a lil or have a good chew, I kinda like the old sun cured apple plug if I can find it. Redman, Or Lancaster are my other choices. Never been a smoker, hit a lil bath salt in a glass pipe made for that kind of thing. No, I didn't feel like eating anyones face off, drugs usually make me pretty happy, lol!

Only other high I like is from paint. Use spray paint, or automotive fiberglass, and I get the giggles.

Only other high I like is from paint. Use spray paint, or automotive fiberglass, and I get the giggles.

Been there done that!!! You ought to have seen me when I decided that Jar-Jar was getting repainted in the middle of winter in a small enclosed shed. Ya that was an interesting walk back in to the house!!!:haha:

Poor guy, Pat, you should really broaden your horizons, lol! Somebody say methadone?? Yes please, lol! The way I see it is I don't hurt anyone and it makes me happy and even a more pleasant person to be around. It's not like the authorities give two shits about my health, they just don't like the sales of controlled or regulated substances going UN taxed. **** em!

I agree man. But, pot is all I need. Have no interest in the other stuff. I get so damn mellow with pot alone it puts me to sleep. Unless I'm with friends, then it starts to make the background move in and out, and a few other neat things happen. lol. The type weed has a lot to do with that though. I've smoked **** so good I just sat there with a little drool going down my chin. Had not a worry in the world. Besides, it cool to screw while high, cause everything feels slow motion and almost exagerrated. Atleast for me it does, lmao!

Between 3 people, in one semester we had almost 400 cans of griz mint saved up. They all ended up becoming a pong table. But other than that now it's either cope straight or wintergreen, skoal xtra wintergreen, or griz straight or wintergreen. Putting mint in my lip now makes me cringe.

How did you have cubans since they are illegal in the states? ummmmmmmmm, I have a guy.......

How did you have cubans since they are illegal in the states? ummmmmmmmm, I have a guy.......

A Canadian, we are allowed to travel to Cuba any time we want. I was there last year for a week at an all incisive resort. I went on a tour of a cigar factory, Cuba is an amazing country. I think Americans can also travel there but you'll have to depart out of a Canadian city. There are flights every couple hours out of Toronto to Varidaro, Holgine and Havana.

While your there buy yourself a few boxes of the best cigars they have. There may have been a limit of 100 cigars before you have to pay duty. I spent a couple hundred bucks and came back with a few boxes.

It's amazing how your government restricts your from doing so many things. Diffrent version of freedom I guess.

A Canadian, we are allowed to travel to Cuba any time we want. I was there last year for a week at an all incisive resort. I went on a tour of a cigar factory, Cuba is an amazing country. I think Americans can also travel there but you'll have to depart out of a Canadian city. There are flights every couple hours out of Toronto to Varidaro, Holgine and Havana.

While your there buy yourself a few boxes of the best cigars they have. There may have been a limit of 100 cigars before you have to pay duty. I spent a couple hundred bucks and came back with a few boxes.

It's amazing how your government restricts your from doing so many things. Diffrent version of freedom I guess.
The whole thing with Cuba and the US is the trade embargo thats been in place since before most of us were born.

Now if one of you Canadian boys could hook me up some how!!!!

the only way to ship cubans into the us is to ship them in another brand cigar container! it works!

its really not that hard i have a buddies that comes up form the states (TX) every year and just boats across the st.lawrence as he is not allowed in the country

also here a pic of my smokes just to show the lovely pic we have on the pack up here
20121222_172701.jpg

20121222_172713.jpg

oh yeah i got my hands on a galaxy s2x so i should have new pics of the warrior soon

Last edited:
Our government sucks. They are the biggest damn problem with this country. They blame everything on terriorists and the American people. Meanwhile THEY are the biggest threat to this country! You can serve one ******* term as a douche bag politition and get hell care and bennies for life. For sitting on your ass and not doing a damn thing! Then they collect an astronoimical amount of money for a job that is utter bullshit. Meanwhile, hard working stiffs, like myself, get looked at like we have ten heads, when we try to make a resonable profit on something. And, we are what keeps our country going, especially being a mechanic, like many of my fellow wrench turners on here. Anyhow, I see smoking as the worst habbit a person can have. To each their own thought. It's the same as wearing a seat belt. Either you do or you don't...

Latest posts

Back