Tobacco of any kind discussion!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1998yamahawarrior

Reaction score
Well figured I wouldnt muddy up the "Show Yourself" thread with more cigar talk. So heres one to a Vice Im venturing to guess a bunch of us have. Whether it be chew, cigs, or cigars.

I myself love me a good cigar, we have a local tobacco outlet that has a walk in humidor. I stand in there deciding on what cigars Im gonna pick just taking the smell in!!!

I'm a cigar guy. Don't like anyone specific. I can smoke a philly from the grocery store in a pinch. And, honestly, I may just get a few because I haven't had one in so long (May). There is a good cigar store over an hour away from me. I just don't feel like driving out there. I usually get the $10 sampler pack of 5. That way it's something different and a good variety. Maybe I'll get some from my sister this christmas? lol. Not likely.

i dip cope LC original or cope LC straight or just for the hell of it i like smokey mountain chew (it's a tobacco free herbal snuff).
i smoke a cigar every once in a blue moon if i'm drunk haha

We get these cigars up here called "white owl". Those are my favorite.
By gawd, now that you guys mentioned it I might just fire one up. lol

I smoke cigarettes to, and buy the odd tin of Skoal when I'm work'n (just because you can't smoke on location anymore).. but ya.

We get these cigars up here called "white owl". Those are my favorite.
By gawd, now that you guys mentioned it I might just fire one up. lol

Pretty certain I can get them at the grocery store. Will have to try one. I know what I'll be doing tomorrow! lol

My cigars tend to be a little on the pricy side for one. Its nothing when I do picks some up for them to be $15 + cigars. I tend to prefer Dominican Republic made ones for some reason. Some day I would love to get my hands on a Cuban just to be able to say I did smoke one. When I just want a quick cigar, I find some Al Capone Cognac dipped sweets. God now I want me a cigar!!!!

Okay, cool dude. I'm going to get some tomorrow. I love watchin people smoke their first stogie, and get sick. Dumbass!

Cubans are not that great, just finished off the last one I had a few weeks ago. I prefer a Connecticut wrapper Dominican or the like. I will smoke a drew estate acid once in a while as well. Gotta have my Marlboros too

I have been dipping since I was 14, 30 years later if I'm awake there is a pinch of grizzly between my cheek and gums.

IMAG0084_zps19af8792.jpg
[/IMG]Mmmmm....

Last edited:
Cubans are not that great, just finished off the last one I had a few weeks ago. I prefer a Connecticut wrapper Dominican or the like. I will smoke a drew estate acid once in a while as well. Gotta have my Marlboros too
How did you have cubans since they are illegal in the states?

Back