to sum up todays ride.....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillclimbingrecon

Reaction score
FRIGGIN COLD!!!!!!!!!!!

but fun..got some GREAT shots of me..only 2 though that looked good

IMG_0002-10.jpg

this hill is about a 70' angle..100 feet or so.. in this pic i didnt get the MAX air but you get the idea fell for a good 30 feet or so

IMG_0004-5.jpg

this pic would have looked SOOO much better if you could see my head..this is my MAX air 4 or so feet off the ground and counting

HOPEFULLY!!! *finger's crossed.it will warm up..but not so warm it thaws the ground out so it's muddy!,lol..hope you enjoyed the pics

i'm thinking about buggin my dad to go riding tomarrow. the news said it is supposed to be 31 degrees so not as bad as its been. if i go I will freez my nuts off but I will bring my camera if I go to take some pics!

hell ya man..every time i go out it's diffrent

get them pics02yfm350...rember layers!

holy ****.. can't go out riding cause my dad is so ******* lazy. hes sitting on his ass watching snowmobile races.. I even said he could go inside and drink beer with my uncle but he doesn't want to cause hes so ******* lazy. i might as well not even have a ******* quad if I can never ride..

Nice pic's and if that aint 4 feet its close as u said the angel of the pic makes it tough to see but im sure he's rite at it...and on a recon :eek: how does it land and how much did those front ex shocks help?

they work GREAT!!!! to bad it makes my rear one feel like crap..now all i need is a 660 rear shock!lol(yes it will fit)

Man, that poor Recon. Once you get a sports quad you will be unstoppable. ;D

Easily 4 feet out. Bet it felt like you were falling 4ever. Much further out and you better have a cup on for the landing. ;)

ROFL!!!!!!! it seems like i do fall forever,lol.. seems like the recon is keeping up with the abuse

Back