to loud for wisconsin

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazzo16

Reaction score
Got pulled over for being to loud. Did a db test and it was supposedly 1.06 and anything over. 96 db is illegal. So I have an FMF powercore 4 with an aftermarket header on. I do have to stock header with me will that help turn it Down a bit?

not really at least not noticeable
you need a quiet core insert if they make them for that exhaust

did they give you a ticket? how much was it? or did they let you go with a warning or fix it ticket?

what part of WI you from? I drive right by cops in town here through ally and on streets and they just wave and smile and I'm running the HMF performance series

The powercore 4 has a quiet core for it but I don't know how quiet it is because I don't have a quiet core lol. So its loud as hell

Got a warning no ticket. But its 200 if you do. I'm in black river falls. I'm gunna put that stock header on and ride like pretty easy I guess. Thats my best bet I guess for now. There are no yamaha dealers over here. Thanks for helping out tho guys

Got a warning no ticket. But its 200 if you do. I'm in black river falls. I'm gunna put that stock header on and ride like pretty easy I guess. Thats my best bet I guess for now. There are no yamaha dealers over here. Thanks for helping out tho guys
you need to repack your pipe ... the header will not do it .. any part store will have a repack kit for you

I got the stock header on and it made a big difference. And its pouring rain so I'm about to go out now. Hopefully no bullshit problems

just remember if you get caught this time it's $200 to the state instead of $200 towards a quieter exhaust lol good luck man!!

Went well. No problems with the DNR, and no ticket. But i did happen to lose my forward and reverse shifter knob..Fell off somehow

ahh yeah don't know he never said lol I dought a power bomb he would have been pushing way more db's

honestly not really that sure. it only made a difference after a quarter throttle. but i didnt say power bomb on it so im not sure couldnt find a name. It was stainless steal though.? any idea

similar without the fat middle part. I gotta get it really cleaned off and search for some print

Back