Titled warriors

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2000customwarrior

Reaction score
whats up with everyone flipping out when they find out my warrior has a title. I live in Alabama but its a tennessee title. I am the third owner and the quad was bought new in Tenn., sent to cali and somewhere between, and back to a small town down the road. Get this, it has ran in the family since it was bought brand new, but it ended up to someone who rode it like he stole it (i know i do). But does anyone else know where their quads have been in the past 25 years, give or take years?

Where in Alabama do you live? I do too. Fort Payne area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

in alexandria, about an hour from ft. payne. Fort Payne powersports actually rebuilt my motor for me about 4 months ago. So i spent a good minute up there

was you the first owner of your warrior? or bought new beastly?

Bought new December of 01
5cb2a95a.jpg

I bet hes loving that. My dad still keeps up with me and my brother, were only 19 but hes 43 and rides a 2000 honda 400 ex and still keeps up with me and my brother pretty good.

I have no idea where my bike has been. 25 years old, she could have been overseas for all I know. Lol. My dad will be 58 in June, and he really can't keep up with me. Does great keepin up in the tight woods, but out in the open, his Fourtrax 300 4x4 tops out at about 47mph. When I'm on my Fourtrax, he can keep up with me. I'd love to get a SxS. Just can't afford one.

I'm 47 and can keep up with any you yunguns, lol. I got mine out of Missouri off e-bay in 2008. Then it was in Nebraska until we moved to Colorado in fall 2011 and it's still here.

Mines got a title.

Title was actually in limbo (bank/family/loan stuff) when my little brother bought the quad years ago (blown motor).

He parted out his warrior and never sold the frame. When I totaled my warrior, I used that frame and found the phone number to the people that he go it off of years ago digging through some paperwork he had. Called them up by chance one day and asked them if the title ever came though and surprisingly they had it claiming that it almost made the trash a few times.

Latest posts

Back