Tires?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

codysisk13

Reaction score
I have the warriors stock tires on the back and the front tires are aftermarket and not in that good of shape. I was wanting opinions on which tires would be a good choice and wouldn't break the bank. I trail ride mostly and the rear are 22x10x9 and the fronts are 23x7x10. I was wanting to know what size tires also? 20's on the back maybe? 21's or 22's on the front? you guys know more than I do because I have been out of the game for around 4 years!

Attachments

• 00j0j_eB7nJgeFcZ9_600x450.jpg
    00j0j_eB7nJgeFcZ9_600x450.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 17
Idk but I've seen the razr 2s , there expensive and idk if their worth it but there pretty sick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GBC makes a great tire for the price. Essentially a copy of the razr 2, but for around half the cost. I like 20s in the rear, with either a 21 or 22 in the front, depending on the type of riding.

I run 20x10x9 CST ambush tires in the rear. I love em. Not too expensive either. Think they 6ply.. 22x7x10 up front- bandit a/t tires..but I'm going to get some cst's up front one of theses days.

GBC makes a great tire for the price. Essentially a copy of the razr 2, but for around half the cost. I like 20s in the rear, with either a 21 or 22 in the front, depending on the type of riding.
What about trail riding?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I run the holeshot xcts 20x11x9 in the back and all I do is trail ride, haven't had a problem yet, they are 6 ply, and not really sure about front haven't got to the front on mine yet, but I agree that you should go with the 20's in the rear and 21 or 22 front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been looking at these gbc xt masters? Anyone have any experience with these tires?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

yup go with the gbc xc masters there super nice and especially for the price!!! I got all 4 of mine for 239.99 shipped from ebay and I don't regret it.

Back