• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are for a 10" rim stock warrior rims are 9" when you look at tire size the first number is the diameter of the entire tire from ground to top of tire, the second number is the width of the tire, the third is the rim size! You can change from 22 to 20 as long as they are both for a 9" rim! So if you have a 9" rim and buy those tires you have pictured you will need to also buy a 10" rim!

So what fate is telling me is I should save up my pennies and get some ITP holeshot HD tires with Blue bead lock tires :D :D :D

Or you could save a lot less pennies and buy the artraxx Tires for your rims if you put 21" up front and 20" out back it will sit real nice and you will have 4 brand new tires for $200 or less!

Those are for a 10" rim stock warrior rims are 9"

Your right and wrong. Fronts are 10" rims. Rears are 9".

I think this guy is lookin for fronts. Id go with those ITP's. Way better then your stockers. Offering him $60cash, money talks. You might walk out with $70 worth of $120 new for the set tires.

Back