Tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brett1994Warrior said:
My original thought was 22" on front and back

Yeah, that's what I'd go with, worked great for me.

BeastlyWarrior228 said:
to be honest ive never had a problem with my 20's on any trail

You don't ride trails anything like what I do then, I go for the toughest trails out there and in PA which is mostly a pile of boulders, the trails get pretty rough. With some of these trails there's no way even with 25's that you'd be able to get a sport quad through, pretty gnarly stuff.

Beastly, once you go out to Wellsville with me, then you realize that you sometimes u need 22's. I fun 22's front and rear. Somewhat race my quad but consider myself more of a trail rider. the more height the better, specially in the back because of the goofy ass carrier design.

Actualy change of plans. ..... I was talking with lil wayne and the cash money millionairs, and they suggested low pro tires with 28" chrome rims..... I am going to go that route!!! J/K 22" tires on front and back wins!!!

So you guys like 22's front and back hmm. I also just got an email from RMATV that Kenda Klaws are on sale. Do you get the MX or the XC? I just looked I dont see them in the 22" size though.

Back