Tires?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamahapower

Reaction score
i have a 01 warrior with 22'' razors on the back and 22'' stockers up front and was wondering if it would look wierd with 21s for now up front becuase i want to have a 21 20 setup but for now my rears are still good

Do you notice any problems with running stock tires up front and razors in the rear? I am looking into just replacing the rear tires, because I just mounted new fronts, that i got for free.

Alright, so there wont be any types of handling problems, if I got maxxis or itps tires in the rear?

steering would be bad because going down a size or because of the bigger tires in the back p.s. thanks for the very quick replies

I think the steering will change a bit but once you get used to it I think it should work for you unless you ride really hard all the time, like if you raced alot.

and jester as long as the stock fronts still have a decent amount of tread left there shouldnt be any major steering issues. It should handle just fine.

also if i was to add wheel spacers up front wold my wheel bearings not last very long? ive heard this but im not sure if its true or not

I have razers on the back, they're smaller than the stock (judging by stock pics, mine came with razrs) my front stockers don't have much to them, I hate the stock front tires.

I would like to drop a size in the front, so the front and back are smaller then stock. I think it gives it a race look to it

but I don't ride enough to do that to it :{

If you get rears that hook up a lot better than the fronts, they can push the front too much. Everyone's taste is different though so some will like it and some not.

stock I believe warriors have 22's all the way around so if your razrs are 20s in the rear 20 inch fronts should give about the same ride feel, maybe a bit better due to a lower Center of gravity.

Latest posts

Back