tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mopar

Reaction score
first what size are stock 2000 warrior rims 9x8 on the rear? front 10x?
im looking as getting 22x12 x9 bear claws for the rear/
i assume i will lose some bottom end power but i guess i could regear for that
any one else run agressive mud tires on their 350s's?

Stock rears for a warrior are 22's. What gearing do you have? If you are running 20's now with higher gearing then just drop a tooth up front for the 22's. I'm running agressive mud tires and they work fine, yamarider is also running some mean mud tires.

I believe you're correct, 9x8 wheels in the rear stock. I think the front ones are 10x6, they seemed wider then the 10x5's i replaced them with.

As far as gearing goes, I don't think you'll have to change anything there. The stock tires are somewhere between a 21 and 22 in size, so there's not a big diff there, the only thing noticable might be the weight. But a good set of mud tires will more than make up for that extra weight with the traction and durability they give you in return.

I'm running 22" swamplites in the back, which are badass tires. For something that digs in and hooks up like no other, they're the way to go. I guarantee they'll kick the **** out of bear claws, the tread pattern is more aggressive and almost half an inch deeper. The only time I get stuck with these is when i'm hung up so bad that neither one of the tires are making contact with the ground.

9b401ab0953eee8dfe14afd3ffa4d0a9.jpg

d2cc718d230b90cc603415da965e931a.jpg

I have some pure sport realitors that are amazing in the mud. i havent had time to put them on the warrior rims but ive use them on a 300ex and they still have like full tred and from what i know these will kick anythings ass in mud.

cam2.jpg

Once these wear down i think im going to get some bear claws i think umless i find somthing diffent.

check out www.mudthrowers.com

That's where I picked up my swamplites, usually they have free shipping and they have a great selection and all the specs for tread depth, weight, etc. I picked up the pair of swamplites for under $120 with free shipping.

Back