Tire's???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeff850

Reaction score
I'm thinking about buying new tires after I straighten out my frame. What is the cheapest place to buy tires and rim combos? I was thinking about the mxr4s and mxr6s It's seems everybody is happy with them. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!!!

Most of the time rockymountainatv.com has the best prices. Mudthrowers.com and traxmotorsports.com are also good ones to check.

What kind of riding do you do? mxr's are an mx-only tire. They wear out quick, aren't puncture resistant at all, and are sized too small for trail riding.

if you ride a lot of trails you cant go wrong with holeshot xcrs. i have some on my 300ex and i love them. i had some razr mxs on the blaster that i used to have and they held up pretty good and didnt give me any problems, but i always got stuck in the ruts on the trails. if you only ride mx i would recommend either the mxr6s or some kenda knarly rears with the klaw fronts. my buddy has the knarly/klaw combo on his yfz and they have lasted a lot longer than the holeshots he used the have on it.

I was looking at the holeshots too. Well see what happens. I was thinking about selling the bike to and picking up the new 450r

Back