tire help QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah they are pretty good, corey had them on his bayou 250 and you couldent slide burnout or anything

but im gonna bring them to a honda shop nearby that will do it for 15 a tire

What will they do for 15 dollars?

mount 1 tire on a rim

HOLY **** its going to cost 60 bucks just to get tehm mounted. Id cut the damn things off before id pay that. Funny thing is that i actually did cut my last set of front tires off because the car tire shop couldnt get them off. If i could have taken them to my regular guy he would have popped them right off, but i needed them that day. Cutting them off isnt too bad once you can get to the bead, i used a grinder and a cut off wheel. Smelled like ****. But anyway. 174 dollar for just rear tires is way too much in my book, i got both my front for under 70 shipped and both my rears for under 100 shipped. For 170 bucks you should be able to get pretty good tires for all four wheels.

Go to www.harborfreight.com they have the equipment to change the tires real cheap and you can do it yourself. Or take it to any regular tire station, that is what I do.

Go to www.harborfreight.com they have the equipment to change the tires real cheap and you can do it yourself. Or take it to any regular tire station, that is what I do.

yeah and fight for it for 3 hours a piece...when i can bring it to a shop and it will be done in 3 minutes (no lie)
and i make enugh money anyway, i dont mind

Get the rears, the stocker fronts will steer fine for now. I'm kinda lucky, my buddy has a tire press in his ******* garage. He also did custom shop 440v wiring and dropped a multi ton lathe in there too! ;D Always good to know a machinist!!!

Get the rears, the stocker fronts will steer fine for now. I'm kinda lucky, my buddy has a tire press in his ******* garage. He also did custom shop 440v wiring and dropped a multi ton lathe in there too! ;D Always good to know a machinist!!!

i hear that dude, my old man is a machinist, millwrite, welder, and can fix anything you put infront of him.

i got all my stock tires taken off and repalced with holeshot xct's last week for only 50$ at my local yamaha deler

My local dealer charges 40 bucks a tire, my local car tire shop charges 10 a tire. I guess you know who changes my tires.

Id never pay more than 10 a tire some of those prices are outragous, i would just cut them off seriously. A dealer charges 40 bucks just to dismount and mount, when you can buy a tire for that much almost.

My dealer charges 10 to do both tires!!! I would never pay that much!!! :eek:

I ride alot on trails and threw mud and water how good would those holeshot's be for that compared to the stock tires?

they would probably be a little better than stock, but the weak point of that tread pattern is that the mud doesn't clean out of the lugs at low speeds, and turns into a smooth sheet of mud. If you keep them spinning fast they throw the mud off ok, and they do pretty good.

Look at my pics, there's one in the mud where you can't even see the lugs anymore because it just packs on.

Back