Timing Tensioner Help

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2000customwarrior

Reaction score
Im looking for a tensioner for my warrior, but have had no luck. Im hoping to find it for cheap but new, but I need to know the base line prices for it and need to know where at.

Deadlast had one he was going to sell me awhile back. Bet he still has it. You should PM him.

its gotta be new, dont wanna get ahold of something and it turns out to be bad, and imma make sure it lasts for awhile when i get it running

I dont think you gotta worry about getting a used one. Why spend extra money on something like that, not to mention just a timing chain tentioner. But its your money!

I mean, if imma get it running, imma go ahead and have it last longer than I want it to. And thanks YAMAHAULER, i bought that chain, and i may get that tensioner also sometime this week.

no prob man I gotta replace the timing chains on both of my warlords here really soon tensioner only has a 1/4" left to go till its all the way out

Chains go bad, the tensioners do not. Simple mechanics, just a bolt and a rod and a spring.

not as a slip on ... the mid pipe on mine is form and dg pipe that had a crushed can .. so the 450 mid pipe got cut off the can and welded the dg mid pipe to it

Latest posts

Back