Time to ******* ride again

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tistheman5

Reaction score
it been about 2 months since i have gotton to go riding from my motor beein fucked up then my damn edelbrock ******* up and my airfilter going to hell :mad: :mad: :mad:

but yesterday i got my carb parts and fixed it, took it for a 5min ride but since i had to use my stock airfilter it ran shitty.
well now its time to get back riding ;D

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-514388.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-514391.jpg

i should be able to get it on tonight and tune my carb tomorow for the ride on sat.
Im back :D

Awesome..I just added the filter and adapter to my bike. Takes about 10 minutes to install and ready to go.

yes the box is very dirty but i just wanted to get it on and see how it fits, i assure you it will be compleatly washed tomorow but this thing is awsome :p

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-514459.jpg

yeah so are you gonna get more footage from your camera man... i mean bucket ;D ......

the seat and needle on the float (it works the needle) the rubber tip broke off soo edel just sent me a new seat and needle, it just took a wile for me to figure out what was wrong

Im looking into that same intake set up and im wondering if you noticed alot of difference?

******* ****, my ride lasted for half a day. my carb isnt tune right and my ******* tie rod is now bent to hell. someone dosent want me to ride or something this is ******* pissing me off..o yea i lost my ******* key....****

******* ****, my ride lasted for half a day. my carb isnt tune right and my ******* tie rod is now bent to hell. someone dosent want me to ride or something this is ******* pissing me off..o yea i lost my ******* key....****

Thats the name of the game brother; spend money, ride hard, fix ****, spend more money for better parts, break **** again, spend more money, and keep on riding/breaking ****/upgrading/spending money...

I'll sell you a tie rod if you need one. I bought a set of stainless ones when I bent one of mine, so I have one that is still straight

If you haven't noticed, this is a YAMAHA WARRIOR forum. No one wants to see your KFX. If your sole reason being here is to start ****, please take your bullshit somewhere else, becuase the other members of this site including me are getting tired of you posting pictures of your mean green blow up machine all over the site.

If you haven't noticed, this is a YAMAHA WARRIOR forum. No one wants to see your KFX. If your sole reason being here is to start ****, please take your bullshit somewhere else, becuase the other members of this site including me are getting tired of you posting pictures of your mean green blow up machine all over the site.

Correction, its a z400 with kawasaki stickers on it. ;D

Back