Time for some new blood here!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsxguy77

Reaction score
Hey fellow wolverine riders! I just found this site today and I plan to make lots of contributions here in the future. I only had the Wolverine 3 weeks tomorrow. Ill be doing lots of riding this Saturday but here is some video from my first ride on it here in New Jersey 2 Saturdays ago. Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYF-CuSmx8U

Thats wicked, what trailer is that Wolverine on, looks very nice and light. I was looking at the Triton XTR because its only 200lbs and I only have a Protege 5 and hoping that could possibly tow an atv, not sure.

Hey man, the trailer is very light. Its 221 lbs (not including the plywood) and I only paid $199.99 for it here

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=42709

But they have retail stores so see if there is one in your area and print out the price online and bring it in because they price match their site. In store it was $250 so I saved $50 but I recommend maybe getting the one with the bigger wheels that supports more weight. Just my opinion. I kind of wish I did that because I may be loading 2 quads on it soon (after slight modifications to the trailer bed)

Going Riding tomorrow!! Should hopefully have more video and pictures to post!!! Gonig to be sunny and 50 here in NJ tomorrow. HOORAY!! :D

we ride every weekend here......but we ride hard and fast.....aint got time for pics and video.....of course the hard and fast could be the reason i have no floorboards left......hmmm

You should always have a little time to shoot some video I know all your friends you ride with dont plow into the mudhole all at once dont climb the rocks or hills all at the same time. When you take pics or video you can look back at them like a photo album and remember all the fun and awesome times you had, when you get older and old timers disease kicks in you may forget everything. Also when the weathers bad or I just cant squeeze a ride in because of work I can watch one of my videos on youtube and get me a little ATV fix to tide me over till I can make it out and ride. I take a camera with me all the time so I can record my friends getting stuck, accidents, natures beauty, and wild animals. Why fly down a dirt road at top speed when you can creep and crawl on the trail less traveled.

Latest posts

Back