Tie Rod question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaharaptor350

Reaction score
Ive heard that a 400ex tie rod end will fit a yfm tie rod and its
stronger to run with when you have flipped rims or spacers .... is this true?? does anyone run that setup?? thanx

Won't fit. Yamaha tie rod ends are Male, Honda are female. The female type are stronger because they're beefier. Check out ASR, they make some sweet tie rod kits. I have them and love them.....

those asr kits are definitely the way to go. I ended up with one of the tusk kits and it's ****. The ASR kits are a little cheaper on ebay too.

Yeah. If you're willing to dish out the cash for their A-arms, you can buy the tie rod kit also for $80 which is a nice deal.

...I just ordered the female style, im supposed to be going riding tomorrow and still have the slightly bent rod on it now... I wont have the new ones till the end of this week, should I ride with the slightly bent rod?? I really want to ride but I dont want to frig anythin else up, im just hittin up the town pits so im not really gonna be slammin stuff in the woods

Latest posts

Back